Monday, March 26, 2012

Stronger

I'm in my mama's office right now and am from my school. Fuh! Being in form 2 is no picnic I tell you. But thank Allah I can cope with all that. I've been away from class for a while doing props for the English Drama competition at Makmal B. Sometimes when I went there, I felt like its a waste of time because there's no supply to make the props and we just hang around doing nothing. NOTHING I tell you. NOTHING!!! Wasting time is a very very big loss. But sometimes we had a lot of fun together. Me and the props team. I don't want to tell a complete report for my privacy.

I'm in a class which always have a test every month.It's a bit frustrating but my aunt said it's actually a good thing for us because it's a training for us when we will have a REAL test. Sometimes I got a low mark and sometimes I got the highest. Just be thankful with what you get because it could get worse. Relax... Even genius people could make mistake. We're not perfect and we can learn from mistake. If people teases you just remember what Miss Clarkson said: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you a fighter!

For now,
DIARYGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment