Friday, March 30, 2012

ME

Ola! I have a new poem. It's about being myself and just to stick to myself inside wherever I go. Just ignore what people said because they're just jealous and have nothing better to do. "Believe in yourself," mama said " and you'll achieve greater things in life".

ME


I know I'm different
But what do I care?
You can't ask me what to correct
If you, yourself is incorrect
You can't change who I am inside
Cause I have a whole heart
Full of desire
You can't accused me of being guilty
If I'm the one who make all the rules
You can't grab and turn me
Into a lifeless zombie
Cause I have a dream
Only mine to dream
Go ahead and change me
If you dare to try
But don't blame me
If you're running home crying
Told ya you'll be sorry
And now you'll regret it lonely
This is me
It's who I am
This is my life
Not yours to interfere
I'm sorry if I'm being rude and nasty
But is it a crime to be me
and not a suckish hipocrite?

No comments:

Post a Comment