Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Walking Down The Memory Lane

R u wondering why I have always been updating my blog recently? UH-OH. Have you ever heard the Malay saying 'buang tebiat' ? UH-OH. Or u better check outside your window to see if the pigs are really flying. Or ask your friends if the sun this morning rises from the west. Better scream right now and hides under your bed and get ready for doomsday. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Nah! Just joking. Save your screaming because it is not yet doomsday. Nor do I am infected with a strange ailment or new viruses.I am still healthy and pink in health.
It's just that school holiday is very long and there is no fun programmes to watch on the television. I am not allowed to watch Korean dramas till PMR. Yes, I am studying but I can't study for 24 hours straight. I'm a human not a zombie. Still have a desire and feeling lazy. My baby sister is sleeping right now so I have no one to play with. My brother? He's at school, doing revision with the teachers and  friends. 
Huh.... I think I do have a disease. It's called CD. Short term for Changing Dilemma. Have you ever felt that for a while Albert Einstein do succeed to invent a time machine so that you can go back to the time when you're a little girl and just play with your friends and do silly things that your parents back then think it's cute? Well, I do. I wish that the world will stop changing for a while. I miss the feeling of sitting on the back passenger seat of my father's old Wira on a sunny day as he sang an out of tune melody of his favourite songs from the radio. Usually it's a song from Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Wings, Amy Search and so on. One of the songs that I still remember is The First Cut Is The Deepest, Maggie May, Uptown Girl, As Long As U LOve Me, Baby Jane. Also songs for my mama. The songs that symbolise their love (yuck!) includes Everything I Do, Nothing Gonna Change My Love For U, Hello and many more.
I miss my old home at ********* , my old school, my old tree where I always climb on it, my fav spot to run away from my parents when I am sulking and my secret hiding place. I miss my fav tv show at Playhouse Disney, Sagwa. I also miss Totally Spies.  I miss my Barbie dolls. I wanna go back to the time where I don't have to think about why my friends have pimples, why do I have oils on my face, why do girls like boys and boys like girls, why teenage girls like to talk about love when they are far away from a suitable marriage age, why do they smoke, why do they disobey the teachers, why do they love to be mean to others, why gorilla exists, why do they love to fight, why there is global warming, why are they so boastful, why they tell lies, why are there gossip, why are there so many types of people, why Israel fight with Palestin, why I love to punch people, why do the Phillipines picking fight with Malaysia and causing death of so many people and destruction, why are there so many masks, WHY CAN'T WE LIVE IN HARMONY????? WHY AND WHY???
See? This is a rare, unknown and dangerous disease. It can make someone go crazy with serious thinking and questions with no answers. Is there anyone who is kind enough to answer all of my questions above. Hmmmmmmmmm???
The WHO (World Health Organisation) better take action quickly ASAP!!! I better continue my revisions because I have a serious catching up to do with my Science.
I have to get back to reality because it is impossible for humans to create a time machine. Albert Einstein is dead. Only Allah have the power to do that. Besides, changing is growing. I hate that line actually. Well, if humans don't change we may still stuck in the Stone Age forever where humans back then still haven't discover flames and the males only use leaves to cover their you-know-what.

For now, 
diarygirl

1 comment: