Sunday, March 24, 2013

Trying To Excel Both Mentally and Physically

Weird,huh? When you see my topic this time. It's like an essay topic rather than a blogs' issue. Day by day, night by night, weeks by weeks tup tup I am going to take my PMR this year. Another important exam after my UPSR and before another VERY IMPORTANT exam which is SPM!!! Exams oh exams....  Haunting our lives with your macabre and massacre us all.
 I am working like crazy trying to catch up with my previous form 1 and form 2 lessons and doing revision for my form 3 lessons. Plus, kelas tambahan, kelas mengaji, daily chores and reading books ( a snack for the brain), folio sejarah, folio geografi. There's only one word to describe it. IT KILLS!!!  I don't even have enough time to catch my breath. I am suffocating.
Not really because I am enjoying it actually. It made me feel that I have an aim in life. There is a reason for me to live, which is to get straight As in my exams and excel both mentally and physically. I am very grateful for having a good family even though sometimes we get annoyed with each other especially my very annoying,obnoxious and stubborn brother. Sometimes I wish that when he walks around somewhere he would fall into a never ending abyss forever. Yeah, very cruel, I know. At school, when I met annoying people such as:-
 a) annoying prefects who tell us to follow the rules but they themselves didn't follow the rules. E.g: they told people not to bring phones to school but they did. They told the girls not to wear half scarves inside the hijab but they did.
b) couples. They make me sick.
c) bossy people
d) boasting people
e) people who talk much but did very little

Sometimes, when I met them I just wish for a second that this world do not have rules so that I can punch them hard in the face and shoot them with my AK-47 or bazooka (not that I have my own weapon, I am still in my sanity, okay!) Brutal, much? That is only a bit of my aggressive side. Do not worry. I will not kill you if you're a good person. But if you're a bad guy...... Get the idea?

One thing I learned from writing 'karangan' and observing people is that we must be a fundamentalist in our religion. As this can prevent us from the negative elements hence making our lives blissful. 
That is all for this time or should I say this year. It occurs to me that I only write in my blog once in a blue moon. I am taking this chance to write in my blog in English because it can improve my grammar and writing also widen my vocabulary. My mama said that all the things that we do must benefits us even sleeping or talking with friends.
Please pray for my PMR and my annoying brother's UPSR. Yeah, we're on the same boat because we both are facing the important exams of our lives. TATA!!!

For now,
DIARYGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment