Saturday, November 6, 2010

HELLO!

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!. I'm not going write so much about myself for my own privacy. I live in Dengkil and I still have both my parents and an annoying but kind little brother. I have 5 best friends one is N, Ain, W who happens to be in SSP,Pd and ZA. Oh, I also have a frenemie whose hobby is to be mean to me and torment my soul. But I NEVER let her know that my heart is about to explode because of her. Because never let the bully that they win. You don't have to know who is that turd because I am still a good girl. Hehehe. I love music, reading and playing with my stuff. Well, I think that's it. I don't have so much to talk about myself beside the fact that I LOVE watching Hawaii Five O. But unfortunately, I can only watch it after I studied. Parents can be so paranoid sometimes. Ok that's it I guess. Tata....
For now,
DIARYGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment