Thursday, October 17, 2013

Freedom?

PMR finally ended last week!!!!!! Yay!!!!! That means no more worrying about my study schedule, homeworks,exams,folios,class presentations and grades. For now. Cause in form 4 I have to double,no I mean super duper extravaganza double up my efforts to score high. Ok, that's enough talking about stressful stuffs. Now let's just focus on me who has just finished her PMR.

Before PMR, I have always thought on all the time that I will have to do anything I want. For instance, watching korean dramas, spending my time on watching televisions, which is a scenery that can be rarely seen before PMR because my parents are really really really strict about my studies. Oh and riding my precious motorcycle, Boon Siew (it's not mine it's my atuk's actually) . BUT despite all that, I'm lost. I don't know what to do. Before this, whenever I felt bored, I'll study or grab a revision book and do some 'latih tubi' but now all of my text books have already been returned and my revision books were already done and been put in boxes. So yeah, is this freedom???? So far I have watched 3 korean dramas, Monstar, Cheongdamdong Alice and Flower Boy Next Door. I think I'm in love with Yoon Shi Yoon because he looks like Lee Min Ho. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I have secret plans to kill the time but it will only works for awhile. Anyways, I have been really lazy to go to school lately. It's because we don't really do much and just laze around all day. Oh wait! There is one best part. I get to chit chat with my best friends without feeling afraid of the teachers!!!!!! But that just it though. Playing and goofing around all day long at school from 7.30 am till 1.50 pm, I guess I just couldn't get used to the idea. For me, school is a place where you learn and gain knowledge and observe people of human societies (my favourite) FULL STOP. That's my mindset and what my mother had taught me since I'm 7 and I'm going to hold on to it until I'm 17. Ooooopssss. I'm writing something out of topic again this time. Well, whatever. It is my blog after all.

WHAT ON EARTH AM I GOING OR SUPPOSED TO DO?????? ISN'T THERE A BOOK OR WHATEVER ON WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO???? ANYONE???? ARGGGHHH! I WISH I WAS CANDACE, PHINEAS AND FERB'S SISTER, THEN I WON'T BE LIKE THIS.

Just ignore the above err... message? I hope I will find something to do. Hey, maybe I could take cooking class or paint or collect seashells.But the nearest beach from my house is at Port Dickson (n9). Or maybe I could do a web show that may be a popular show one day like iCarly and i will soon become famous and get to go to Korean and meet Lee Min Ho and Choi Min Ho and Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Jong Hyun.

Oh boy, I must have been really sleepy right now. Ok, buh-bye.

The bored girl, 
diarygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment